Thursday, February 16, 2012

Changes

Making some changes around here. Blogwise, my 19 year old is now The Fledgling. My 12 yo didn't like Baby Girl, even though it's what her Daddy calls her, so we are going to try out Graceful. My 9 yo little man is now Mister. This is a kid who brings me the grocery store circular and points out the good sales. He is awesome. Also I heard a rumor from other kids that he referred to me as his mom yesterday on the bus. Yea! He's been back in my home since this summer, and this time, he's a keeper!

On the home front, The Fledgling moved out yesterday. Somewhat of a mutual parting of the ways. He definitely wanted more freedom though he's hesitant about the responsibility that comes with that. Time will tell if he truly believes that being out of the house doesn't mean out of the family. But I refuse to be manipulated and lied to by an adult who is living at my house if his own accord. He's capable of doing what he wants to do. We'll see what that really is. Pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment