Saturday, March 10, 2012

A brave new world

Sitting outside on this beautiful Saturday. Got a few minutes before I need to go start working on dinner. Graceful's off with dad at work again. Still on "lockdown" for lying. Extra Daddy time is never a bad thing though.

The Fledgling got himself fired this week. The straw that broke the camel's back? Trying to flirt with his coworkers instead of working. Same boundary/following directions issues we've been working on the whole year we've known him. How much clearer can you be than, "Don't hug the girls"? So after a day of job hunting, he calls last night to say that finding a job isn't easy. Well, yeah son. Isn't that what we've been telling you for a year. Yes, he says, but I didn't learn that from you telling me. Congratulations, honey, you're learning it the hard way but at least you are learning.

I bought chicks today for the first time. 2 red pullets and 5 Cornish rocks. Wish them luck. With 10 small hands eager to hold them, they will either be very tame or very dead.

We have an extra little one around for a while, or a long while. It's hard to say with fostering. But she's about Mini-Me's age so there's been a lot of giggling and baby doll playing going on lately.

My husband's blog name is going to be Coach. He coaches his employees and the kids, both at soccer and in life. Sometimes he even coaches me. Not that I like that very much, but he loves me. :)

Alright, let's go dig some ground beef out of the freezer and get working on some tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment