Monday, March 26, 2012

Quiet evening at home

Ahhh . . . A two week break between middle school soccer season and the beginning of soccer with Coach and Mini-Me. Coach came home early with - surprise - 6 new baby chicks. All the middle schoolers came home on the bus. With Coach home, I got to go alone pick up Mini-Me and our new little foster daughter from Girl Scouts. So nice to not have to referee with the boys. Kids and Coach cleaned out the shed and burned a pile of brush while I fixed dinner. No pizza boxes! A delightfully quiet evening interrupted only by the untimely death of two of the chicks. Apparently these chicks are not as hardy as the ones I picked out.

Still working on the modified Atkins diet for seizures for Termite. I'm worried that I don't have the attention to detail that this requires. He is in ketosis though, but I don't see a remarkable change in seizure activity. Deep breath. Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment